Looking for a way to sign your tenancy agreement without all the hassle? Let me introduce you to SPEEDMANAGE, your online tenancy agreement solution! Now you can easily sign a legally binding and LHDN stamped tenancy agreement anywhere, at your own comfort.
Our digital tenancy agreement created through SPEEDMANAGE is legal and will be admissible in court under Section 7 of the Electronic Commerce Act 2006 and Section 62(2) of the Digital Signature Act 1997. Tenants will only be charged RM399 + 6% SST as Speedsign fee for the one-year lease agreement, inclusive of stamp duty.
Here are steps to how you can get your digital tenancy agreement signed & stamped in just 30 minutes:
1. Log on to SPEEDMANAGE & register your number for the first-time login
2. Wait for an SMS to arrive containing the safety PIN & verify it
3. To begin a new agreement, click the “Create New Agreement” tab
4. Create the type of tenancy agreement you need. You will be prompted to fill in your personal details as well as property details
5. Once done, your tenant will be notified of the agreement via SMS
6. Once the agreement has been created by your landlord, you will receive an SMS notification to sign up & login
7. Wait for an SMS to arrive containing the safety PIN & verify it
8. Once you see the agreement pending for action, click “Sign” to proceed & fill in your details. Make sure to read through all the clauses to ensure mutual understanding, then click “Continue”
9. Once done, it’s time to sign your agreement.
10. Login to SPEEDMANAGE to view the signed agreement. Click “Sign” and follow the rest of the steps.
11. And you’re done!
You are now both protected by the law & SPEEDHOME’s service clause.
Need more info? Give us a call at 0187777650. You can also email us at [email protected] and we’ll get back to you about how we can arrange the best rental experience right here at SPEEDHOME.
Have more questions? Check out our FAQ below.