The viewing appointment went great. You and the landlord hit it off well. Now where do you start to finally rent your dream home?
You need to sign the tenancy agreement on Speedsign!
Here’s how to go about it:
1. Your landlord must first create the agreement on Speedsign. You will be then notified of the document awaiting your signature.
2. Fill in your details as requested on the form.
3. Make sure to read through the agreement for additional clauses your landlords may put. Clauses may be about no smoking or drinking allowed on the property.
4. Sign the agreement using a digital signature.
5. Once completed, you will receive an invoice for RM399
6. Complete the payment and you’re already on your way to moving in.
Want a more in-depth explanation? Read our complete step by step tutorial right here.
Need more info? Give us a call at 0187777650. You can also email us at [email protected] and we’ll get back to you about how we can arrange the best rental experience right here at SPEEDHOME.