FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
You can invite as many people as you want!
You will be able to redeem your reward after your tenant or landlord friend has completed signing their digital tenancy agreement and has transacted through SPEEDHOME, with an Allianz Insurance package being purchased by the landlord through the SPEEDHOME platform. We will then contact you to acquire your bank details and will transfer your reward within 14 working days.
Upon successful referral deal using the correct referral link, we will contact you to acquire your bank details. SPEEDHOME will deposit the money into the referrer’s and referee’s bank account within 14 days upon provision of respective individual bank details via email.It can take 1+ months for a unit to become successfully rented out.
This offer is only valid within 6 months after the done deal date. After that, your referral rewards will expire.
Yes, you can refer 5 times and get RM300 each time you have a successful referral. After this, you will receive RM100 per successful referral. Pretty exciting right?!
Your friends will receive a cash rebate of RM100 reward when they have successfully rented with SPEEDHOME.
A referral qualifies as valid:
- If the referrer refers to referee’s new individual accounts with Speedrent Technology Sdn Bhd (“SPEEDHOME”) and the referee has done a deal in 2020 onwards.
- Referred friends (referee) must open a SPEEDHOME account using their designated referral link from referrer’s invitation and send chat requests or post property within 6 months of receiving the invitation, and complete the agreement deal and transact with SPEEDHOME.
- Referrer and referee must be different people with different bank account details
- Landlord who post property using their referrer’s invitation link must subscribe and buy the Allianz insurance package provided by SPEEDHOME
- Referees who renew the tenancy agreement are not entitled to get the referral bonus.
You’re not entitled to get the referral reward because of certain reasons. The following terms and conditions apply:
- Your referee has not completed their deal yet with SPEEDHOME.
- You refer to yourself or your personal SPEEDHOME account
- You have used the same bank account details with the referrer/referee.
- Your referral has expired after 6 months from the referral date
- You verbally refer to any individuals without using your designated referral link from your invitation electronically.
- Your referred friend is an existing SPEEDHOME user who renew their tenancy agreement
- You post a listing or send a chat request on behalf of the referee and not using the referral link provided by the referrer
They are required to be screened through our Zero Deposit eligibility check, submitting their 3 month’s bank statement, employment/university offer letter and copy of IC/Passport/Visa.
For a landlord referee to be entitled to a referral reward they must rent out a property on our platform above RM500/month and purchase an Allianz Insurance package provided by SPEEDHOME.
For a tenant referee to be entitled to a referral reward they must rent a property using SPEEDHOME above RM500/month and sign our digital tenancy agreement, with their landlord purchasing an Allianz Insurance package provided by SPEEDHOME.
No, only deals that take place through the SPEEDHOME platform will make you eligible for rewards. Any deals that take place outside of the platform will not result in you getting a reward and will result in your friend getting banned from SPEEDHOME.