Average 9 days process
The document received from the landlord.
- Will take around 1-2 days to process and submit to Allianz.
Allianz receives the document from SPEEDHOME.
- Allianz will take around 3 working days to process all the documents.
- Once everything is checked, Allianz will provide the result.
Claims approved and amount reimbursement
- Allianz will take around 3 working days to process all the amount approved.
- Rental loss you will receive from SPEEDHOME and other claims from Allianz direct to the landlord amount.
- Dirty, smelly and also has cat scratches.
- No other future tenants will sleep on it due to hygiene purposes.
- Scratches and holes (repairable).
- Approved RM100 for damaged allowance once (rejected for replacement item).
- Missing door and drawer scratches.
- Approved for replacement item.
- Landlord claim to replace one whole wardrobe while the damage is only the roller.
- It is repairable.
- Leg broken (bent), fabric torn (holes).
- Request to replace the new unit as the cost of repair workmanship and transportation is more than buying a new unit.
- Damaged by holes and peeling of the armrest and stains of colours on the fabric.
- Landlord claim for the replacement of sofa.
- Rejected and only provided RM300.
- Scribbled and dirty walls.
- Drilled holes and double sides tapes.
- The wallpaper does not falls under the insured description of the policy cover.
- It is not also can be deemed as contents or and it’s not part of the building damage.