There are cases where you will have to terminate your agreement earlier than expected. Whether due to work relocation or personal reasons, we understand that it can’t be helped.
As a tenant on SPEEDHOME, you must fulfil these conditions when early termination occurs. Here’s a checklist for easy reference.
1. Give your landlord and SPEEDHOME 2 months’ notice before termination date.
2. You must pay 50% of one month rent as penalty fee if early termination is done within the first half of the original term; OR
3. You must pay 25% of one month rent as penalty fee if early termination is done beyond the second half of the original term.
- If you terminate early on the 1st to 6th month or first 50% of the tenancy period, you must pay 50% of one month rent as penalty fee; OR
- If you terminate early on the 7th to 11th month or remaining 50% of the tenancy period, you must pay 25% of one month rent as penalty fee.
4. Arrange handover of keys upon moving out.
What If My Landlord Wants To Terminate The Tenancy?
SPEEDHOME’s tenancy agreement lasts for a full year. You must inform SPEEDHOME immediately at 0187777650. Landlord will be liable for any cost if they violate the terms of agreement.
What if everything goes well & my landlord is wonderful? Click here to know how a full tenancy should end.
Need more info? Give us a call at 0187777650. You can also email us at [email protected] and we’ll get back to you about how we can arrange the best rental experience right here at SPEEDHOME.