The viewing appointment went great. You and the tenant hit it off well. Now where do you start to finally lease your home?
You need to sign the tenancy agreement on Speedsign!
Here’s how to go about it:
1. You must first create the agreement on Speedsign.
2. Fill in tenancy details as requested on the form.
3. Make sure to read through the agreement. You can put additional clauses such as no smoking or drinking allowed on the property.
4. Sign the agreement using a digital signature.
5. Once completed, your tenant will then be notified of a document awaiting their signature & payment.
6. When all the steps are completed, you’re already on your way to enjoy the full SPEEDHOME experience!
Need more info? Give us a call at 0187777650. You can also email us at [email protected] and we’ll get back to you about how we can arrange the best rental experience right here at SPEEDHOME.