Great news for tenants who are renting out a home on SPEEDHOME through contactless viewing right now!
With the recent government announcement on the Movement Control Order (MCO), SPEEDHOME is committed to help customers, ensuring that they stay safe during this difficult time.
As such, SPEEDHOME is introducing ‘Contactless Viewing’ until 28th April 2020! This is only valid if you transact via these conditions:
• Only looking at pictures posted by Landlord,
• Only viewing videos given by SPEEDHOME on behalf of Landlord
Then, you should be entitled to our “Three Days Full Refund Initiative”.
If you have made a booking fee of RM500 or any full payment upon move-in and you find a discrepancy from the video, we will fully refund your payment amount once you return the keys and have moved out from the unit. Also, you would be required to inform SPEEDHOME immediately (within 3 days) from move-in/physical viewing date.
Terms & Conditions:
• Valid throughout the MCO period only.
• Only Booking Fee or any payment made via Contactless Viewing will be fully refunded should there be any discrepancy for transactions made through the pictures/video being sent.
- Full refund is strictly exercisable only if you have reported to us within 3 days from move in date or next physical viewing happens.
- You are required to immediately return the keys and vacate the unit before a full refund can be exercised
- Immediate inspection will be carried out to ensure that no damage is done to the property
- Should there be any damages reported upon inspection, SPEEDHOME shall fully mediate the damages and hold refunds for reconciliation purposes
- Owners are responsible with tenant for any utilities charges for that 3 days
- Refunds are processed typically within 1-3 working days once all steps are confirmed and carried out.
- SPEEDHOME shall not be held liable if it is not reported to us within 3 days as mentioned.
- Contact us via [email protected] or call us at 0187777650 to report.